CHICKS Superstar Games
Who: You’ll be pitching your team against Exeter’s finest elite athletes (well, okay, people who know how to run whilst holding an egg and spoon)
When: Tuesday, 17th September
Time: 5:30pm warm up, 5:45pm first whistle blown
Where: Princesshay Shopping Centre, Exeter
What: The egg and spoon race, the sack race, the three-legged race, hobby horse race, and many more
Commitment: Team Captains FREE, with each team member £15 (includes team T-shirt)
Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up below.
We are looking for fun teams with a (very) competitive spirit and big hearts to be involved with this fun, not-to-be-missed event.
Who doesn’t love the idea of getting your P.E. kit on and having a go at some of activities enjoyed during our youth? From three-legged races to the mighty egg and spoon dash, there’s going to be lots to laugh about on the day.
For those needing a reminder of what the egg and spoon race is (and how much fun it is), check out how the pros do it!
While this will be Olympic-sized fun, commitment is key. We are looking for Team Captains who will be happy to:
- Hit up your social media like there's no tomorrow (get the friendly competition started by seeing who can get the most likes and interactions!)
- Remember to tag in @CHICKScharity
- Secure five stellar teammates to compete in the events alongside you (the more connected or well known in Exeter, the better!)
- Shout about who will be helping you try and take the crown as the ultimate Sports Day Champions
- Provide pieces to camera talking about your favourite school sports day event, why your team is going to win (the more exaggerated and comedic, the better!)
- Wholeheartedly throw your weight behind this by interacting and encouraging your army of contacts to support you, as you lead your team in to the games and join us live for the event to cheer you on.
- £50 for your logo to be on all team T-shirts
- £250 for your logo/business name mention to be on all promo, thanks on social media posts and PR opportunities.